SoI’m turning 30 today. It’s the age that I have been dreading since I turned 21. And while I don’t quite mentally feel 30, I easily feel it physically sometimes. Also, as far as life goals (or bucket lists, if you will), I realize that time is indeed passing by.
However, it promises to be a pretty good day. I took the day off of work and will be spending it like this (in order):
- Putting in a few hours on The Masks of Our Fathers
- Having lunch with my wife
- Grabbing a beer and a movie (Zombieland, finally) with my brother
- Spending the afternoon with the wife and the kids
- Knocking out King’s Under the Dome (I have about 85 pages left).
So all in all, not a bad way to spend a 30th birthday. It makes ending closer towards the inevitable a little more tolerable.